Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inspired by Christmas in July Sneak Peek

Have you been working on your "Inspired By" pieces for July?  If you forget the details, you can read them here. The reveal date is Monday July 16 and the inspiration photos (you get 2 this time!) are

The Bubble Room  

 and

  The Bubble Room 

 both taken at the Bubble Room in Captiva Island, Florida.

Here's a sneak peek at what I've been working on:


I am mostly inspired by the vintage lights above Santa's head. It's difficult to see, but some of the beads have a funky shape and some are just plain spacers. I know what I want to do with them, but I'm having structural issues with the other components. So we'll see if I can get it worked out and do what I want to do. 

Remember to join in the blog hop via linky tools on Monday. 

1 comment :

  1. Ah drat I think I came across this too late to join in, but like the way you are heading. My hubby has the AC so high today it almost is like Christmas in here

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.